Friday, August 10, 2007

LETTERS TO GOD

A FEW DAYS BACK I HAD SENT YOU A “ LETTER FROM GOD “ BUT TODAY I AM SENDING YOU ” LETTERS TO GOD” WRITTEN BY CHILDREN:

Who draws the lines around the countries ?
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident ?
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don’t you keep the ones you have now.
Thank you for my baby brother, but what I had prayed for was a puppy.
If we come back as something, please don’t let me be Jennifer Horton, because I hate her.
I think about you sometimes, even when I am not praying.
I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the World. There are only four people in our family and I can never do it.
If you watch me in church Sunday, I’ll show you my new shoes.
We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday school, we learned that You did it. So I bet he stole your idea.
I do not think anybody could be a better GOD. Well, I just want you to know that I am not just saying because you are GOD already.
I didn’t think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool!
May be Cain and Abel would not kill each other if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
Look after yourself we love you very much.


Madan mohan
****************************************

No comments: