Thursday, May 31, 2007

GOD MY LORD MY LORD

“Lord, reform Thy world, beginning with me.” This is a prayer of a Chinese Christian, which President Roosevelt quoted at a press conference in 1941.

Lord, my Lord, I know. I know that my nature’s transformation is the answer to the world’s transformation.

Lord, my Lord, I know. I know that my heart’s purity and my life’s humility comprise my soul’s magnanimity.

Lord, my Lord, I know. I know that my love of You is my journey. I know that my surrender to You is my Destination.

Lord, my Lord, I know. I know that in my desire-world I am the abyss of nothingness. I know that in my aspiration-world I am the sea of fullness.

Yesterday, my Lord, I came to You proudly and haughtily. Today, my Lord, I have come to You devotedly and unreservedly. Tomorrow, my Lord, I shall come to You soulfully and unconditionally. Lord, my Lord, when I speak to the world about You, it is not my personal opinion. It is the revelation of my sweet oneness relation with You.

Lord, my Lord, do make me see and feel that my heart’s perfection-cry has to be continued and transcended.

Lord, my Lord, do make me see and feel that my life’s satisfaction-smile has to be renewed daily and pursued.

Lord, my Lord "I bow to you with all humility and unconditionally and seek your blessings."

No comments: